Saturday, March 20, 2010

Who's nose is that?

Sometimes Nana and I just end up with adventuring at home. But let me tell you, they can be a real experience.

We got to babysit the babies! The foxy females known as my sister Sarah and my Momma went journeying in St. Louis to a concert. To the Flogging Molly concert to be precise. And being as there was going to be much drinkage, partyage, and just all out crazy age (I love making up words), the niece and nephew got left at home. The ladies had a great time and got to spend some quality moments with Dennis and the rest of the band. We, on the other hand, got to spend some quality time with the three year old and the seven month old.









G, as the three year old goes by, enjoys being a pirate. We pillage and plunder and don't give a hoot and drink up me hearties yo ho, a lot. And he really loves his mustache. I think he will grow a fine mustache when he is older. As for now, eye liner will have to do. He also enjoys dressing up as Snow White, but that's for a different time.

B, as the seven month old goes by, enjoys everything. I have never seen a happier baby. Of course she wants to eat mostly everything she touches, including her tutu. We love having photo shoots with the babies.

G doesn't cooperate most of the time, so a decent picture of him is extraordinary!


Until next time...The Magniloquent Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment