Sunday, July 4, 2010

Family Reunion












On July third we had our annual family reunion! The group dwindles in size every year. It's a free meal so you would think every one would come! I really have no idea who makes up the other half of the "family" but they are so distantly related I could marry them. Hmm.

Aunt Terri thought it would be a good idea to stand on a table to get a group photo. I think the photo was more entertaining from my view point. She never did fall so i guess it wasn't too bad an idea. I also tried to take a panoramic picture to capture the entire group. Well my Native Nana moved around on me during the capturing so it looks like she is ghosting around the place. Kind of a neat picture though.

Next year the reunion committee consists of Nana and her sisters Kathy and Terri. I know it will be great. Those girls have so much going on in their heads we probably won't even get a chance to sit!

Other than eating we watched some little ones run around and play with cars. That about sums up the reunion. I finished the day off with a nice long nap and then dinner at Denny's. I'm eating way too many salads right now (is that even possible?) and Denny's is one of the only places in this town to get vinegar and oil as a dressing! How screwy is that? Well, we are in southern Illinois.

Until next time...The Magniloquent Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment